Gluten Free Banana & Cinnamon Fritters
Gluten Free Fantastic Fritter Mix
120ml of lemonade
3 ripe bananas, sliced and diced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Butter or margarine for cooking
Vanilla ice cream or cream for serving
- Add 120ml of lemonade to 3 tablespoons of Gluten Free Fantastic Fritter Mix. Stir until thick and smooth.
- Add banana slices and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Spoon mixture into a hot pan greased with butter or margarine. Cook both sides until golden brown. Drain excess butter/oil on a paper towel.
- Mix together a bowl of 1/4 cup sugar and a few sprinkles of extra cinnamon. Roll warm fritters in a light layer of sugar coating.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and/or cream.