Gluten Free Corn Fritters
Gluten Free Fantastic Fritter Mix
1 can creamy sweetcorn
1 can whole corn kernels, drained
Fresh, chopped parsley
- Empty about 95g of Fantastic Fritter Mix into a bowl.
- Mix with enough beer or cold water until thick and smooth (about 120ml).
- Add a can of sweet corn, parsley and salt to taste.
- Heat small amount of oil in a pan. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into the pan once hot. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until bubbles appear on the surface of the batter.
- Cook both sides until firm and golden. Serve up with avocado, salad, bacon, fries, or salmon–whatever takes your fancy. Corn fritters are wonderfully versatile.