Fogdog Original Beer Batter Mix
130 mls of chilled beer (preferably lager)
8 whiting fillets
Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Place half of Fogdog Original Beer Batter Mix about 95g into a mixing bowl. Add the chilled beer and mix until smooth.
- Fill frying pan with rice allowing for the oil to cover 60% of the fish.
- Fry the fish each side until the fish is cooked and golden.
- Cut up your avocado and cherry tomatoes to make the salad and mix lemon juice, olive oil and salt and better together for the dressing.
- Drizzle sweet balsamic vinegar over the salad and serve fish with a wedge of lemon.