3x fresh Beetroot (cut into wedges and blanched)
2 x sweet potato (cut into wedges and blanched)
4 x desire potato (cut into wedges and blanched)
2 x parsnip (cut into wedges and blanched)
- Peel all the vegetables above and cut into wedges making sure you keep the separated. Cut the beetroot last.
- Place beetroot in a pot of salted water and potatoes into a pot of salted water on their own and bring both pots to the boil and turn to a simmer
- Place parsnip and sweet potato wedges into a third pot of cold water salted water and bring to the boil and turn down to a simmer .
- Cook all vegetables till just cooked strain and cool on a tray.
- When cool dip vegetables into Cajun fog dog batter fry in rice bran oil till crisp and golden brown.
Serve rainbow wedges with sour cream and chives and sweet chilli sauce.