Fogdog Lemon Pepper Beer Batter
2 dozen oysters
1 bunch dill
2 red chilli (deseeded and chopped fine)
1oog bacon grilled till crispy and chopped
2 cloves garlic crushed
2 x egg yolks
1 x teaspoon seeded mustard
8 ml lemon juice
250mls oil vegetable
Salt and pepper
Fogdog Lemon batter see below
- Place half of Fogdog Lemon Pepper Beer Batter Mix about 95g into a mixing bowl. Add the chilled beer and mix until smooth.
- Fill frying pan with oil allowing to cover 60% of the oyster.
- Dip the oysters into the Fogdog Lemon Pepper Batter mix.
- Fry for couple of minutes until cooked and golden.
- cook your bacon separately.
- chop up the cooked bacon and chilli
- plate up oysters add chilli, chopped bacon and mayo