Gluten Free Chicken Burger
Premium Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
Gluten free burger buns
Salad of your choice
Seasoning of your choice
- Cook bacon rashers and set aside.
- Cut your chicken breast into 2 fillets
- Have 2 bowls ready: Into the first, pour a small amount of flour. Into the second, lightly beat an egg or two.
- Press chicken fillets in to the bowl of flour, coating both sides.
- Dip floured chicken fillets into the bowl of beaten eggs.
- Pour out a portion of Premium GF Breadcrumbs, and season with salt & pepper/celery or herb salt. Make a bed of breadcrumbs and cumb both sides of the egg covered chicken fillets evenly.
- On a baking paper lined oven tray, lay out chicken fillets and bake until cooked through and golden. Or shallow fry in oil until golden and crispy.
- Assemble your burger with your preference of salads and sauces. Enjoy!