Gluten Free Courgette Fritters
Gluten Free Fantastic Fritter Mix
- Grate your courgette, salt it and let it sit for 10 minutes, then drain excess moister out by squeezing.
- Dice your onion and grate cheese.
- Mix all your ingredients into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix about 3 tablespoon's Fantastic Fritter mix with enough water to form a creamy consistency.
- Combine both bowl's together to make your fritter mix ready to fry.
- Heat oil in a fry pan (about 3 mm deep) until very hot.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the fritter mix until cooked through and golden brown.
Do not overcrowd pan cook about 3 fritters at a time. Done