FREE SHIPPING for all orders of 4 or more items!
Introducing Fogdog’s Premium Panko Breadcrumbs, here to make all of your breadcrumb dreams come true! Proudly made in New Zealand, our authentic Japanese-style panko is made using an electrode bake process which produces a beautifully elongated and delicate crumb that fair wallops traditional breadcrumbs.
Perfect for fish, prawns, squid rings, or any other seafood that takes your fancy, our Premium Panko Breadcrumbs are also great for chicken or beef schnitzel, patties, or as a delicious topping for pasta, soups, or salad.
Our light and crunchy panko breadcrumbs will have you hooked. Trust us.
- On a plate, make a bed of panko breadcrumbs.
- Flour your chosen seafood or protein and then dip into a bowl of beaten egg.
- Evenly coat seafood or protein in the panko breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Heat a small amount of oil combined with a bit of butter. When hot, cook crumbed fillets until crispy and golden brown on either side. Beauty!
- To avoid wastage, make an approx 5mm bed of Panko to lay your fillet in. Use Panko from the packet to sprinkle on the topside. Ensure well coated, evenly on each side.
- Ensure the frying pan is hot be before adding the crumbed fillet. A couple of minutes each side is all that is required and flip once.